This Memorial Day, I will put my American Flag on my porch, proudly. In honor of all those who have served and are serving or will serve. I will be remembering my father, Gene Sutterfield, and his sacrifice for our Country. My Daddy served three tours of duty in Vietnam. He was a proud member of the 121st Airborne division of the United States Army. For this service, he was ridiculed when he returned home. Instead of being given the respect he deserved, as were all our soldiers back then. The American people should be ashamed of how they treated those Soldiers, Doctors and Nurses and all support staff who gave their lives, their hearts and their futures for their country in Vietnam. My father was one of the lucky ones who actually returned home. However, he eventually gave his life for his time in Vietnam. Agent Orange took my Daddy from us in the form of Bladder Cancer on October 31, 2012. He is now singing with the Angels. Save a place for me Daddy, I will join you someday!
* 90% less soot, burns cleaner **Will not leave black soot on walls, drapes, etc
* Burns Longer **Soy/Veg beeswax burners cooler. 50% longer, Burn time =100 hours
* No Toxic Fumes ** Soy/Veg and Beeswax does not give off carcinogens or any other toxic fumes when burned
* Ingredients Come From Natural Renewable Resources **We use only the best natural waxes available
* Soy/Veg Bee’s Wax combo is cutting edge in the candle market
* Strong Fragrance ** Our candles are triple scented throughout the WHOLE candle using only the best quality scents available. Scents are invredibly realistic
* Double Wicks – 100% Cotton!
“….romance is far more satisfying when the
power between the characters is like a teeter-totter
—sometimes she’s on the high end, sometimes he
is, but the reader doesn’t know from minute to
minute who’s going to have the upper hand.”
-Leigh Michaels in an article
in Writer’s Digest, May/June 2009